|06/26/2020||Notices||by Sarcee Meadows|
POSITION: SEASONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
RESPONSIBLE TO: Maintenance Supervisor / General Manager
Position requires a good working knowledge of all trades relating to property maintenance. Above average handyman skills required.
Must be a motivated individual capable of organizing workflow and prioritizing tasks. Must enjoy a wide variety of work assignments.
Communication and public relation skills are essential. Must work in harmony with members and other staff.
Must be bondable.
- Study safety manual provided on the first day of employment and practice safety procedures daily.
- Become familiar with and able to operate and service SMHC equipment.
- Advise maintenance supervisor of required parts, supplies, etc.
- Clean up of work site daily.
- Promptly make maintenance supervisor or general manager aware of member concerns and/or problems encountered while performing duties.
- Ensure security of members’ homes.
- Immediately advises supervisor of any job-related injury incurred.
A large variety of tasks will be assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
General tasks to be performed:
A large variety of general tasks which include but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning and repairing eaves troughs
- Drywall Repair.
- Installing of cove base.
- Installing and repairing signs.
- Repairing and installing siding.
- Repairing or replacing cabinets, vanities, counter tops.
- Repairing or replacing doors – entry, storm, closet, etc.
- Cleaning of maintenance shop work areas.
- Repairing and painting stucco.
- Installing and repairing windows.
- Replacing bathroom fan Motors.
- Help during auguring of drain lines.
- Painting when needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or General Manager.